Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Janz Family Benefit Concert!!

You are invited to the Janz Family Benefit Concert which will be held in less than a month, on Friday Septemeber 21st at the Abby Arts Centre in Abbotsford (At Abby Sec) The Concert will feature the music of Kelsey, Colin and Chris Janz. There will also be songs written by Paul Janz performed by his kids. The tickets are $22 in advance at www.chrisjanz.com the tickets will be $24 at the door. It will be a full evening of professional performances and an intermission with a cash bar, raffle prizes and a 50/50 draw. Bring extra cash so you can contribute to the fundraising this way as well. The money rasied at the Janz Family Benefit Concert will go to help out our family financially during this time, as Feather fights Breast Cancer. If you'd like to make additional donations to our family, that would be greatly appreciated. If you'd like to make a donation but would like a receipt, you have to write your cheque to "The Run for the Cure" and you'll get a tax receipt from the CAncadian Breast Cancer Foudantion and the money will go towards my fundraising efforts for the CIBC Run for the Cure, Sept. 30th, 2007.
Please come and invite all of your friends for this great night of entertainment, inspiration and fundraising! See you there!
God Bless!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feather,
Hi Feather, it is Sandra (we use to hang out long,long time ago. I sang in choir and dated buck). I thank the Lord for finding out about you and a way to connect with you. I just heard, and my heart goes out to your and your family. I really would love to get intouch with you again. I have something that has been helping many people with their health issuses and cancer especially. It is important for you to connect with me, I really truly beleive that I have something that can help in your fight against cancer. If you are just open to trying something, I know that it would benifit you tremendously. I know that you are busy with your family and children, but this is something you should not wait on. Today is Tues April 15th. If you can call me and let's connect.
Sandra
acai4success@yahoo.ca
778.240.2801