Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! I wish for you and your family a memorable and wonderful Christmas season. For 5 days I have nothing scheduled (accept radiation treatment on Christmas Eve)I can plan my days around what we want to do and what we enjoy. I wish for you the same and time to rest and relax. Right now we are getting ready to take the girls to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks". Our Christmas shopping is done, the presents are wrapped, not quite under the tree yet, or else Cadence will unwrap them all:) But we are ready. Chris has been working so hard and he is as of today able to start his first recording project in our studio. It's looking amazing and we can hardly believe it's ours! We plan to have an open house party at the end of January some time, to celebrate our new house, the end of my cancer treatment and both of our birthdays.
Merry Christmas to all and to all the full joy of the season!!

Feather and Family

1 comment:

Lee said...

Merry Christmas Feather!