Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to me!!

Well I decided I had enough hair to color blonde, since it was growing in about 4 different colors, and now I look like I actually have a hair-do.(a super blonde buzz cut) Most people would now think that I've intentionally done my hair like this. The two young women at the grocery store check-out said, "Cool shaved hair-do for Christmas!" I explained that it wasn't quite intentional but thanked them for the compliment. Then as I was leaving the cancer clinic from my radiaiton appointment today, a notably masculine woman smiled at me persistantly and said, "You are really beautiful, you know that?" I said thank-you and wished her a Merry Christmas. I'm grateful for ALL compliments!I wish for you that your holidays be filled with compliments and Christmas cheer!! God Bless!!!

No comments: