Friday, December 7, 2007

PMS, Bring it on!!

Well…how do I put this…my fertility returned today!! I was very excited, I never thought I’d ever say that!! It is a sign that my body is healthy and bouncing back. The Dr said it would be 5 months to 5 years, if it returned at all. This was more like 5 weeks, so I’m very happy knowing that my body is doing what it should at almost 36. I realized that I’ll take PMS over menopause anyday, and hopefully for at least another 15 years. The hot flashes and night sweats have been gone for a few weeks and I’m hoping the extra weight will just fall off me as well. I’m also sleeping better. I think my poor sleep, partially had to do with menopausal symptoms.
Not that I plan to use my fertility for anything… but I guess it’s just nice to know it’s there and that I still have a choice to use it or not to use it, even if I don’t.

No comments: