Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm finally home!

After a literally "blurry" week in the hospital, I have arrived home with my stomach pain under control with ulcer medication, my radiated skin extremely tender and my eyes having to readjust frequently on the computer screen. We are unsure why my dizziness and loss of balance has now combined with blurred vision, probably side effects from medication. It could even be side effects from radiation and long term side effects from chemo. This is the hope and prayer.
I'm off to rest, just wanted to let people know that I'm home and ready heal.
Thank-you for all your prayers and words of encouragment!
God Bless.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad God answered our prayers and you are finally home. We will continue to pray for your health and the family.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are finally home Feather.


Pauline (Merrill) Patterson

Flo said...

So glad that you're home!!! It must feel very good to be with the kids and Chris and sleeping in your own bed. That's good news and we'll pray that these symptoms will subside and that they are related to the treatments.

Coco said...

Feather! I'm so glad you're home and on the mend. This hospital bout was unexpected and a reminder to focus even more prayers your way. I wish you a speedy recovery and no more lengthy hospital stays.

I love your top 11 list. You and Chris were made for eachother...I love your sense of humour!

Wishing you well with a dumptruck full of prayers,
Corina :)

Barb Stingl said...

Feather, so glad to hear that you are home :) You must be looking forward to sleeping in your own bed, and being back with your family ;) Keeping you in my prayers.