Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weather conditions

I'm very concerned about not getting to my Doctor's appointment and Herceptin IV treatment at Vancouver Cancer Clinic tomorrow. My Doctor's apointment is for 10:30 am and my treatment is at 3:45pm. At the very least I'm hoping to get in for the afternoon treatment. Please pray that the road conditions won't be so bad tomorrow morning. Now I'm going to go to sleep and hope that everything works it's self out for tomorrow, and that I have a peaceful and restful sleep, last thing I need to do is lay awake worrying about it. Plus I'm fighting off a nasty head cold on top of everything else. Pray for good health I guess:)

1 comment:

mistletoe said...

Hi Feather,

Yes, the roads have been a bit of a disaster today! I really don't like the snow, but I love the look of it...(I know, doesn't make too much sense)

Driving to work this morning was a bit of an adventure, but they seem much better tonight. I'm sure they will be fine tomorrow. Drive slowly and be careful of the idiots (hope its ok to say that) around you. Call me if you are stuck 604 308-8611