Saturday, January 19, 2008

Update (From Chris)

Feather spent the night in hospital again tonight. Today she developed some blurred vision, another troubling symptom. After talking to our doctor it looks like Feather will get in for an MRI, hopefully as soon as possible. He will also be showing her CT pictures to a neurologist and possibly some docs at the cancer clinic as well. Hopefully these will just turn out to be the continuing side effects of treatment. Must run, kids are awake and I have to put them back to bed. More to come when I have time.

2 comments:

mistletoe said...

Hi Chris,
I'm constantly checking this for updates on Feather. Your updates are so appreciated! Thank you for taking time (even at 2am)to let us know. Thinking and praying for all of you.
Jillian

Anonymous said...

Chis...I too am going thru chemo for breast cancer and Feather has been a great inspriation to me...please know that I'm praying for all of you as you go through these uncertain day and that like you say it is unfortunatley just misrible side effects and nothing more serious... thank you for taking time out of your crazy days to keep up the blog ...God Bless you all ....Gail