Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Wife's Blog (From Chris... to "Sarah")

As a husband with a wife going through danger, my instincts to protect my wife and my family run stronger than they do usually. So to "Sarah" who wrote the insulting comment on my wife's blog: PISS OFF. I'm going to give you my phone number, and I do hope that you call so I can tell you in stronger language what I think of you, and your comments. (604) 854-2808. If you can find the time to get down off of the GIANT freaking horse you're sitting on top of, maybe you can give me a call and answer for the utter arrogance and air of self-importance that you have shown here. God forbid YOU ever get cancer, fight a courageous fight through the whole of it, and then have someone want to encourage you for it.

So unless your next action is to call and appologize and take the verbal thrashing that you'll get from me, don't bother logging on here again. We can do just fine without your comments, or misguided advice, or whatever the hell you thought you were doing.

CHRIS

PS... to those who don't appreciate the strong lanauge, this is the EDITED version.

No comments: