Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just for the record.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't have a moment or two in which I'm paralyzed with fear; Fear that I'll be leaving my daughters without their mother, My husband without his wife, My Mother and Fathers without their daughter, my brother's without their sister, and my friends with a void (as I know all to well, how hard it is to lose a dear friend, I miss Carmen all the time)But I choose to overcome this fear and to not allow it to stop me from living my life. It is with strength that comes by my faith in something so much greater than all of this. The one who created me, knowing this would be a part of my life's journey, I have faith that with His hand to guide me, I can overcome this fear. So it is with prayer and faith that I have the strength to rise above the fear and not allow cancer to rob me of anything more.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

You are SO amazing and truly a huge inspiration to many many people...myself included!!! May God give you all the desires of your heart. Many blessings!!!

L&D said...

Love this. So transparent.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Oh feather I so, so needed to hear this blog comwe ment....we have chatted briefly on face book and I told you that I'm a stage 4 avanced breast cancer and just had some tests to see where I'm at and if chemo is working...I won't know the results for a few days so I know that paralizing fear that consumes you....But we are blessed to Gods children and can turn to him and have hope ...God bless you
Gail