Saturday, January 12, 2008

Not feeling so well.

As I approach the last few days of radiation treatment my body isn't very happy. Infact I've been displaying symptoms that are not pleasing to me or my Doctor. I've been having headaches, dizziness, clumbsiness and extreme fatigue. My Doctor has shown concern about the possibility that my cancer has spread to my brain. She has ordered a brain CT scan for Wednesday morning to rule out a brain tumor. Last night my symptoms got worse and were accompanied with severe stomach pains. I ended up very nauseated and threw up more than I would have liked. I was very close to calling 911 as I came close to losing consciousness. But I started to feel better and put off the call. I was up all through the night, unable to sleep. I slept some this moring and afternoon. When I tried to eat again some stomach pain returned. I'm still very dizzy and "foggy brained". If I get that bad again tonight I'll be going to the hospital. We've been in touch with our Doctor and this is what he's suggested. Please pray mostly that my cancer hasn't spread. I'm hoping it's Norwalk virus or something. Pray that my stomach pain and dizziness goes away.
Going to lay down,
Feather

1 comment:

Tara V said...

We are praying for you Feather!