Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nominated for "The Courage to Come Back" Awards

A dear friend of mine has nominated me for "The Courage to come Back" Awards and I have accepted this nomination. I was previously nominated 7 years ago, long before this new battle with breast cancer. I didn't win then, perhaps because I'm ment to win now.Nominations year after year are allowed, but you can only win once. The more nomination submissions I receive the better my chances of winning.

If you feel that I have inspired you with my courage, please take the time to nominate me. YOu can do so through the website: www.coastmentalhealth.com
Through the experience of being nominated recipients have realized how strong they have been and now far they have come.

My nomination category would be, Medical: A person who has demonstrated inspirational achievement overcoming the challenges of serious medical conditions such as cancer etc.

The deadline for submissions is Monday, February 18th.
If you need info for writing your submission you can refer to my website and blog:
www.featherjanz.com
Thank-you for your continued encouragment and support!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

YOU GOT MY VOTE HANDS DOWN, GIRL!!!

Love, DEB :)
www.DebbieFortnum.com

Anonymous said...

We at The Courage To Come Back office are pleased to hear about your nomination, Feather. We would like to say, however, that the number of nominations received for an individual does not influence the final selection. To put a nomination forward only requires completion of one Nominations Form with an attachment detailing the nominee’s story. You may also attach as much supporting information as you wish.
Thank you.