Sunday, January 27, 2008

What the heck!

I just received a very upsetting comment from someone about my previous blog entry in regards to the Courage to Come Back Awards.

She stated that: Perhaps soliciting nomiations was not a very humble thing to do.

To which I'd like to publically reply:

Wow, you obviously don't know me very well. It was my friend who nomiated me who suggested I add it to my blog, not mine in fact. But having said that I'm not sure why I feel the need to defend myself, especially during this time in my life. Not knowing you very well, it would suggest to me that it be prideful of someone to make such a comment to someone in my situation, fighting for my life.I sure hope you never find yourself fighting for your life and fighting off such hurtful comments. I'd like to humbly suggest you not read my blog anymore, especially if you have such comments that I could do without.

Feather

I'd like to suggest that if anything I write rubs you the wrong way, that you humbly bow out of reading my blog, than intentionally cause me hurt and pain with a comment such as this, I've got enough hurt and pain going on thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To that I would like to add...

AMEN!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chris for your written tongue lashing to Sarah. She certainly deserved it. I see that her comment has been deleted. Great. See you soon.

Uncle W