Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A parent's greatest gift!

I received, Chris and I both, received the greatest gift any parent could hope for,to be blessed with Our 4 and a half year old daughter announcing at bedtime that she didn't want to go to sleep one more night without asking Jesus into her heart. SO together Chris and I explained a little more about living for Jesus and asking to have our sins forgiven, and she prayed to have Jesus Christ as the centre of her life. She is now a Christian and understands what that means for her young life. My heart is bursting with pride for our beautiful gift from above. I know He'll continue to guide her as she continues to seek Him on this life's journey of hers.God BLess.Amen!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting for all of you - this is one day that none of you will ever forget.

Barb Stingl said...

That's SO awesome, Feather!