Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bucket list?

Chris and I decided to have an entertaining evening of video rental. " The Bucket List" was the movie of choice. Two men given less than a year to live, both with cancer in their lungs. No tears yet...thoughts of writing my own bucket list arise...a morbid thought perhaps?!?!? I do believe I wrote one in a journal once, i think I was 19. To be honest In think I've done everything on that list, travel to Europe, go to college, get a career, make a name for myself, fall in love, get married, have sex ( in that order) have lots of sex...anyway...become a mother etc. Perhaps I need to write another list since I've managed to do the first one quite well. Would I put sky diving on it...possibly, would I put long term or short term activities? For now I'm looking forward to the family scrapbook of our recent Disneyland trip, going to Quebec for a young cancer patients retreat July 16th-21st, Summer family trips and get aways, dates with my husband and getting the best tan I
possibly can (apparently vitamin D helps reduce your risk of cancer)Have a great summer and take a minute to write or at least think about your bucket list.










'm looking forward to doing the family scrapbook of the Disneyland trip.

1 comment:

Jewelz said...

It's funny, because at YCSC meeting on Monday, we discussed the bucket list, as I too have decided to put together my own.

Happy to see you feeling better.
Jewelz