Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My fundraising Efforts!

I will not be participating in the weekend to end breast cancer this year, but I will be participating in the CIBC RUN for the CURE on October 5th, 2008. this event is very cloce to my heart, and I'm considered a top fundraiser, I've raised just under $13,000 in the past 3 years, this year I hope to keep the trend going. Please help me fundraise and help find a cure for breast cancer. Money raised also goes towards raising awareness, research, improved treatment and helping to take care of patients/survivours like me!

To make a Donation log onto:

www.cibcrunforthecure.com
or/ www.cbcf.org and click onto the Run icon on the left

Then on the Run page go to the middle "Donate" section

select "donate to a participant"

Then add my name "Feather Janz"
The location "Abbotsford"
and make your donation.

Thank-you for your continued support!

No comments: