Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Bucket list

My Bucket List

1. To experience at least one more miracle; Do you only get one?!?
2. To travel to Hawaii, I’ve always wanted to go; I’d love to have it as a couple get away sometime, perhaps for my 15 wedding anniversary.
3. To go to Europe at least one more time; stand on the Eiffel tower one more time, at 16 all I could think about was how romantic to be there with my life love. Chris and I have both been there, but not together.
4. To reach a point of physical fitness that allows me to once again run 5kms, play soccer, and go for walks for hours just because I want to.
5. To get every closet and shelf in my house organized; considering I’m not nearly done unpacking from our move 7 months ago, this could very well be an impossible goal but I will rejoice in each shelf that does reach my approval
6. To learn how to scan, crop and print pictures on our computer all by myself.
7. Catch up with my scrapbooking and considering I have about 16 to put together, I doubt it will all happen, So instead I’ll enjoy each page I complete.
8. Somehow get to the Oprah show; better yet get ON the Oprah show.
9. Make some kind of contact with Michael J Fox; my favorite actor. I’ve collected hundreds of photos of him since I was 12, I know a lot about him (and I just finished reading his book, his second one is scheduled to be released this summer, CAN’T WAIT!!
10. To meet Lance Armstrong, in hopes of his physical healing rubbing off on me.
11. To watch my husband achieve the career success he deserves; few compare to his musical talent. www.chrisjanz.com
12. To mark on our wall the growth of my girls until they pass both of us.
13. To see my girls enjoy Disneyland again; it brought me much delight, better yet going with my girls and their children.
14. To see my brothers become fathers.
15. To record me singing; even if no one listens to it but my girls.
16. To lose 15-20 more lbs; but the healthy way with proper nutrition and exercise and to be able to maintain that goal weight.
17. To be able to put my hair in a pony tail again.
18. To get published; a life story by “Feather Janz”
19. To book an international speaking engagement.
20. Go to Scotland with my Dad, his home land.

*Perhaps I'll think of a few more I must add, but for now this is it.

No comments: