Thursday, July 10, 2008

Not a wink...

I don’t ever know that I’ve gone through a whole night with out sleep. Mind you I’ve never found myself in more of a stressful life circumstance as well. Please pray that I can go to bed early tonight and get a good 12 hours in. We have a very important meeting today at 11am and we’d wish for as many to pray at that time, and more over the next few hours. I have trouble mostly because of painful chronic muscle cramps. It’s probably a side effect from not enough potassium in my system. So I uped my dose by another half, I hope it helps. I had three hot baths through the night trying to rest the cramping, but it only work for a short while.
Perhaps it’s because I drank some coke Classic to late. I’ve switched, but it takes me 2-3 to drink a 500ml bottle. New realeases in the cancer world discovered it was more effective on nausea, go figure, so I tried it and it works. I have a couple ounces when I eat, it calms my stomach, gives me a little caffine to get me up and going… and yes I had some with my breakfast, tat was a first for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you managed to get a good night's sleep. It's hard enough sometimes to just get good sleep without the stress you're going through...
You're right about the cramps - could be from low potassium. I'm going through the same thing myself right now. Low potassium also leaves you feeling weak and drained, so getting potassium levels up to normal might help you feel less tired. Low calcium can also cause severe cramping - so you might want to look into that as well.
Continuing to send you all my best thoughts and prayers.